Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My milkshake


Oh girl with all this charm
This beauty
This warmth
Oh your beautiful arms
As soon as I saw your face
Something happened to my inner place
You smashed my sorrow
And you planted your joy and your green grace
My feelings grows to a huge trees
Strawberry, Apple .cherry and figs
Joy is the essential ingredients of you
Outstanding is your feelings that’s true
I love you so much, It is not only a word
So sweet and smoothie your skin like a bird
Eternal is the fragrance of your perfume
Amazing me .attaching me, and makes me feel you attraction
It seems that we are twins of one soul
Yes my girl, I have you under my skin
I want you to have me there too, I want you to win
I want to mix the dark chocolate with your milk and honey
I want to paint my letters on your body with the color of white
I want to sink my boat in your deep and your wide
And I will take you to my place
There we can love each other and we can hide
Yes.. My girl in my white horse I want you to ride
Let me be your lover
Let me be your guide
Let me plant my seed in your land
Let my rivers run to reach your sand
Come on … climb to the top of my tower
Watch the world and feel my power
Let us dream
Let us beam
And let us steam
And let us drink our red wine
Feeling so good, feeling so fine
If you wonder or if you’re surprised?
Don´t worry my dear
This is my style
This is my design

Alain Safa

No comments:

Post a Comment