Monday, October 4, 2010

The hunter wolf of the words

My moonfull night where i grow my words in the shadow of the valley.

that’s where they bloom

lily white and heavy with sleeping dreams of blood and love

Moonlight gravel, carpet stains and the mind’s machine gun

My words are my bullets

My words are more than veses lined up.

They are more than letters arranged in patterns.

They reveal the shape

the spirit

the attitude

the meaning behind the veil that shadow my intent.

My words sketch pictures in my mind …

kind,loving words add colour and shape.

They change how I feel

how I think

how I act

They shif tthe fabric of my reality

the weave of my thoughts

They add shadow

They add light to my day.

They paint the map of my heart

Words have power.

Beware...

I am the wolf in my words

And...I am the hunter two...


No comments:

Post a Comment