Saturday, December 18, 2010

Write on me !

For you, I will be a blank page

Write on me your hopes

And dreams

Scatter them across the

Soul of me

For you, I will answer your smallest

Desire

The possibilities remain endless

In the love I have for you

For you, I will be your shelter

When the winds of winter

Blanket you in sorrow

I will linger with you in the fragrant

Rise of the morning sun

Remembering the night and

The nest of your arms

In fields kissed by the sparkling

Dew

We will wander barefoot through

The plains of our

Happiness

Our laughter ringing in the mist

Of an April shower

For you, I will dry your tears with the

Sleeves of my love

Stay with you until the sadness

Leaves your being

In mingled tones of our mutual

Harmony

We will sing the music of our hearts

I will map the stars that settle in your

Eyes

Following their paths to the abode

Waiting in your generous heart

I will inhale the beauty of your being

As your smile holds me enraptured

I will lay against your breast

Feel the rise and fall of your sleeping

Breath

Ease into the rhythm of the peace

You bring to me

As the beating of

Your heart is a lullaby that lulls

Me into slumber

And there I will dream of the grandest

Love

That has forever gentled my restless soul

For you.I live and die

I´ll do my best

and if fail in the test

I´ll do it again and again ,I´ll try

For you and I

is the passionated vision

of the living eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment