Monday, December 6, 2010

I wish ,I want, I will.

He said it from far away

He said it that shiny day

He looked out to see the lake

He told her please strech out your hands and take

He gave her his soul

She took it in her bowl

She drank it and got drank

Now they´re laying together and rolling like a ball

He caressed her hair when his words come out in the air

I will love with you as though the universe is ours

And play with you amongst the light of a million stars.

I wish for you to feel my presence when I’m not there

like a blanket that wraps you up in a sweet heat.

I wish you dreams of joy

that I have renderd by once whispering into your ear,long ago.

I wish for you to not forget the feel of all that is my body

I wish for you not to compare the sensation aloud

but to relish it’s memory, silently, deeply, sinfully.

I wish to be the button always pushed that can make your heart race

and the sensation that makes your body yearn

I want to be the pleasurable pain you feel when your begging for release.

I wish to not be forgotten, so I send these wish’s out as a dark prayer every night

from the depths of my bed, cold and deep.

I wish for you to hear my voice from so far away.

So please baby please

Realize my wishes and listen to me.

Love with me, merge your soul with mine

Let your heart sail freely in the mysteries of love

Come and let us make those wishes to fishes swiming in our sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment