Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Love in emballage cadeaux

I do not want to do things that are commanded

And now I stand on a frozen lake

With a longing to get be melt by your arms

No man is an island

But now I'll just have ripple around in the snow

And see how the ice covering the lake

Until then, it melts and the spring

Just a ripple around and

Can you love me again

Now the stars will light up in the happy house

And the father Alain gives them a nice gift

He asks what I want and I close my eyes when I wish

And I wish I just did not have

For the love in emballage cadeaux is the worst thing I know

If it is idle

if it is forced

I give when I can

I want tell you you the truth

about what I really want

If you want, we will ripple around in the snow

And see how the ice covering the lake

Until then, it melts and the spring

We can slide out on the frozen lake and make remote strainers in the snow

And keep it there as two fools.

For the love in emballage cadeaux is the worst thing I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment