Friday, December 17, 2010

My only One on earth and from above

I love the ocean,

I can stand by her shore for hours

Savoring her sighs

As her soft wavelets lap at my toes,

Fascinated by the mystery of her changing faces

Masking her eternal constancy.

I also love the hot wind

Blowing westward,

Thrusting wide the door between autumn and winter,

Making me sweat

And lick dry lips in anticipation.

She is not gentle

But rips away my illusions

Like the leaves the tree no longer needs.

Loving the wind

Does not mean I love the ocean less.

Each evokes a different part of me

And brings me different lessons,

And my love for them would not diminish

If I also loved the fertile forest.

But If I loved the ocean and the winds

And the forest to my heart I bend,

I do it because of you

You´re my ocean and you´re my wind

You´re the deep water and heat that licks my lips

You´re the only forest I want to get lost in

I do love many things ,

But I love them because they´re parts of you

You´re my all seasons ,oceans and views

I can´t love anyone else but you

Loving two or three .it is not my philosophy

God is one

and

God is Love

I love you my only One

on earth and from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment