Thursday, February 10, 2011

A good Father...

A good father is the one that does not force their childrens to believe in the same manner as he thinks himself.

A good father is the one who supports the children's decisions even if he don´t like those decisions, because he respects those individuals.

A good father will not tolerate any strangers claiming that his relationship with his childrens are in a deplorable situation.

A stranger who claims that if the father does what he says, then the father gets a better father, such stranger become a god.

A good father imitate God by allowing the free will to rule over his childrens and not his own views.

I am A good father and I do not need some stranger to tell me how much I should love my childrens and how ...

An arrogant person can even argue that God is wrong,

therefore I am not surprised if someone says that I have sinned because

I do not follow his instructions and his way of life .

He claims that i must have sinned in somehow because i started to think as an individual.

Such strangers who claims that they´re family members are far from to be called friends because they come with allegations and accusations and imaginative ideas about you

and presumptuous claim that you are a terrible potential sinners and that you are in desperate need to feel remorse for your authentic feelings andt houghts , which according to this stranger will makes you a better father.

Alain Safa. 2011-02-11

No comments:

Post a Comment