Friday, April 24, 2009

false peace and real feelings


I’m feeling that shadows of hate surrounding me

In a world where all is deceit

I can see the aggression in sadness and laughter in pain

I’m seeing it taking control

I can see many eyes without dreams

and body without soul of life everyday

This situation of false peace

I just can’t ignore

I wanna fight to restore the truth

Absence in humanity and presence of themisery

I just can’t see burning dreams

I can’t see faces without laugh

I can’t see eyes without life

I can’t stand among the dying soul

I can't see friends bleeding

I just can’t see more

I have to stand for resurrection

I revive my tears of affection

I wanna fight to bring back the light

I’m striding on different path

But

I´m not losning control

No comments:

Post a Comment