Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fly Fly Fly !!!

I am talking to you while you´re listening,

My Awaken - sleeping soul...

To you who owns all my attention,

And my feelings and heart controls.

It seems we are born awake,

All senses attuned to all life around us

But with years each step becomes more automated

Each practical necessity

Another step toward being sedated

By things,

By doing,

By acquiring,

Until the only way we can reawaken to

Just being

Is when the universe one day

Takes us to the edge and says-

Stay a voyeur on this ledge forever or

Start flying.

I am your universe

Just...

Relax...

Don´t be nervous!!

Don´t look down!!

Fly to me my Soul fly!!

Up to our own secret star

Far from routine

Near our Bar

Fly to our vineyard

My heart is your heaven

And my mind is your star.

/ Alain Safa


No comments:

Post a Comment