Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer Rain



A warm soul for you to lay your head upon my chest

Breath in the warm positive energy ,breath in my best

Let go of everything pass it on to me

Let me hold onto your memories

Let me deal with your pain

Cleanse your soul,

Release control

Let your positive thoughts are all that remain on the wall

Regret nothing open your eyes ,see your reflected soul

Look at my eyes and see your eyes

Hold onto the light that lies behind

your grief

your guilt

your fear

your pain

your black tears

your black rain

Leave all that there

Bring your true self

Bring yours myself

Your inner child

Your calm

Your wild

To the surface

Breathe in the fragrance of your sweat

Let me lick the drops that falls on your belt

Out to the galax of awaken dreams

Let us run

Let us get crazy again

Let us have some fun

It is only A summer clouds

That black rain falling on the grounds

Let us cry the tears of joy

Play so wild Like girl and boy

Let us play the seek and hide

keep attached to eachother in tight and wide

I´m your soul groom

You´re my soul bride

No comments:

Post a Comment