Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ocean of red wine


If I pour out my heart
Into your glass
Will you sip slowly
Or gulp me up fast?

If I’m what you crave
For your powerful thirst
My cup runneth over
For this is my curse…

To be drawn to your lips
To be swallowed up whole
To lose me in you
To drown in your soul.
But..what if i got drunk
And coulden´t do what ia right?

I don´t have to worry
Because I got drown in your soul
And I´m fully drunk with your love
For your love is...
My real soul
My real lake
My real all

For Love is…
Just being together
without words thrown into play‘n in silence, knowing all’s okay
And that feeling flooding us
When it’s all said and done

Love is…
The calm after the storm
When the stakes are their highest
And peace rules over vindication
Love is…
Found in the simplicity
Of a routine trip to the store shared
Or the phone call about nothing at all

And that feeling flooding us
When it’s all said and done

Love is…
the coming together
after the longest day spent apart;
content within each other’s arms

Love is…
The warm embrace Us intertwined, forming one
as our passion flows through our joined veins
We drink it from the bottle of our souls
And we sing it out with our own refrain
If you keep loving me
And I keep drown in your veins
Love will never ends at the sea side
Love will remain an ocean of red wine

No comments:

Post a Comment