Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A world of of "our own"

I take myself away from “this” world

And what do I see

I see true beauty all around me

I see a world of innocence and true love

I see a world where earth is as the heaven we imagine

I dive further into “our own” world

And what do I feel

I feel a love unlike the love of finding “the one”

I feel an inner peace and a connection with my soul

I feel like time has stopped and all that is, is all that is right now

And as I feel all that I can feel right there in the moment

I know that “this world” is quite unlike “our own”

Because when I look to this world

And what do I see

I see people pretending to be happy

I see people hidden from who they really are

I see a world of broken dreams

I listen to the world

And what do I hear

I hear endless talk of love, relationships

And finding “the one”

I hear voices, but the words are unclear

I hear a longingness for something

Something more than what they already have

I partner with the world

And what do I feel

I feel lost in the talk and blinded by what I see

I feel like the light that people are blinded by

I feel like I have so much to say but only a few will listen

But I know that you´re “the one”

The one who can hear the words they belong to “our own”


No comments:

Post a Comment